Saturday, July 08, 2006

Bio results today were oh so depressing. We had a 33.7% PASS rate for the whole cohort. And as usual, 1S26 made everyone else feel better, as all five of us managed to get a U grade. Like wth right. Not like we weren't expecting it though.

So Bitch and I were sitting around in the canteen, wondering how we were gonna break the news to our parents. I've never gotten a U before, so its like I've reached a new level of bad. Not feeling exceptionally creative, we decided U will no longer stand for Ungraded, but University. I know it doesn't make sense, but the logic behind it is, getting a U means immediate admission into uni. Hahahaha. The lame-ness that is us.

Daddy stole the Singapore Idol magazine from work for me to read. I know. THERE'S A SINGAPORE IDOL MAGAZINE??? How loser can this country get right? But oh well. I think the last batch was so much more talented then this one, which is so dismally average. Gayle's been such a disappointment really. I doubt I'm gonna keep watching very much longer, so fucking boring lah, although the maid won't let me watch anything else on tv or she'll burst into tears. Argh.

No comments: